1. Registration will be open for all from 1st April
2. Competitors must register. Exceptions : Mail-in class Competitors not attending the show. For Mail-in class Registrations, Please visit -mail-in-class/
3. Only Registrants will be given access to tickets for the events.
4. All costs must be paid in Indian Rupees & You must pay all expenses to your bank for the transfer.
5. Please type or print all forms to ensure that they are eligible.
6. Please retain a copy of all registration/competitions/workshops&demo forms for your records.
7. Personal insurance against cancellation is recommended. WAFA India will not be liable for any loss arising due to change or cancellation of an event, of personal belongings and/or damage to property.
8. Registrants can choose Gold or Silver Registration.
Gold Registration includes : Season Ticket (4 days) entry to the show, Access to tickets for show events, Access to WAFA Lounge, WAFA India Floral art book, Show Brochure, Post show E - brochure, Official name badge, Conference bag (welcome kit), Opening ceremony & preview, Awards ceremony & Gala Dinner.
Silver Registration Includes : Season ticket (4 days) entry to the show, Access to tickets for show events, Access to WAFA Lounge, WAFA India Floral art book, Show Brochure, Post show E-brochure, Official name badge, Conference bag (welcome kit) & Awards ceremony.
9. Please read the instructions very carefully before doing your payment.
10. Closing date for Competition entries is 30th June 2019.
11. Accepted entries will be notified by 31st July 2019.
12. Re-confirmation of entries of the competitor is due by 31st August 2019.
13. Groups should also pre-book entry tickets.
14.6% Tax will be charged as internet handling fees.
15. No refunds will be given on any allocated tickets & Registrants will be notified of allocation of tickets after 31st July 2019.