Free registration for all the shows/plays of Jairangam 2019 is open to all. Few seats are reserved in all the auditoriums for free entry on first serve first come basis.
Attended by about 20,000 students Rock Band competition for schools and colleges.
An online photography contest for professional and amateur photographers, followed by photography exhibitions and workshops
An Art Carnival of Painters and sculpters for seven days. Famouos Painters and artists, along with students showcase their work.
A Platform to discuss various aspects of theatre world & art with famous actors, writers & directors. Open discussion on contemporary theatre, Art & Music.
Nukkad Natak- Street Play
More than 200 street plays throughout the city, based on contemporary social issues performed at various schools, colleges, malls, gardens. Attended by 50,000 students of schools and colleges.
Tadka : Curtain Call
An interactive session for the audience to know more about their favorite director/actors.
1. Registration will be open for all from 1st October 2019
2. Only Registrants will be given Access to Tickets for the Events.
3. All costs must be paid in Indian Rupees & You must pay all expenses to your Bank for the Transfer.
4. Please Bring Online Generated Ticket in order to Collect Offline Passes for the Event.
5. Please Retain a copy of all Registration Forms for your Records.
6. Personal Insurance against Cancellation is Recommended. Hoptheque will not be liable for any loss arising due to change or cancellation of an event, of personal belongings and/or damage to property.
7. Registrants can choose Free Registration, Friends of Jairangam & Delegate Passes to Ensure Entry.
8. Please Read the Instructions Very Carefully before doing your Payment.
9. Closing date for Competition entries is 20th November 2019.
10. Accepted entries will be notified by Email & Text Messages.
11. Groups should also Pre-Book Entry Tickets.
12. 2% will be charged as Internet Handling Fees.
13. No Refunds will be given on any Allocated Tickets.